Dates changed again, post updated 30.8.21.
There are revised dates for the works to resurface the Cole Green Way in June and August 2021.
The final section from St Mary’s to Hertford is now being closed for all of August 2021.
- A414 to Cole Green station from 1st June for two weeks. [Completed]
- Cole Green station to East End Green from 14th June for three weeks. [Completed]
- St Mary’s Lane, Hertingfordbury to Hertford Town FC from approximately 2nd August for five weeks. During this period the path will be closed 08:30 to 15:30 and it may not be accessible outside these times, depending on the work in progress. The parallel lane and footpath will also be closed for some of the works, as these extend over the path at the riding school. No alternative routes will be signed, as it is very difficult to provide them as you have to use eithe the A414 or the B158. Which ever route you choose, please cycle very carefully.
The Cole Green Way car parks will also be temporarily closed to enable the improvement works to take place.
- Cole Green station car park from 1st June for five weeks.
- St Mary’s Lane car park from approximately 2nd August for five weeks.
The map below shows the original project dates.