There are revised dates for the works to resurface the Cole Green Way in June and July 2021.
Cole Green Way resurfacing and drainage improvement works are now planned to restart on 1st June 2021. To ensure public safety, sections of the route where work is underway will be temporarily closed. These phased closures, over a period of approximately ten weeks, will enable local people to enjoy parts of the facility while work is undertaken.
Approximate dates for these closures are as follows and are detailed on the map below. These dates are subject to change depending on the progress of the works. Public footpaths crossing the Cole Green Way will remain open at all times.
- A414 to Cole Green station from 1st June for two weeks.
- Cole Green station to East End Green from 14th June for three weeks.
- St Mary’s Lane, Hertingfordbury to Hertford Town FC from approximately 5th July for five weeks. This start date is still to be confirmed
The Cole Green Way car parks will also be temporarily closed to enable the improvement works to take place.
- Cole Green station car park from 1st June for five weeks.
- St Mary’s Lane car park from approximately 5th July for five weeks.